by offering a variety of comprehensive services.
Nexem Staffing strictly adheres to all federal, state, and local laws governing employment. We maintain all required employment records and handle payroll and workers compensation insurance. Nexem Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and abides by all EEO laws.
With our comprehensive pre-screening, background checks and skills evaluation programs, we guarantee only the best qualified candidates for your staffing needs.
Our experienced and knowledgeable in-house team will manage all aspects of payroll for your workforce. Our payroll services include invoicing, processing, and withholding. We save you time and reduce administration costs.
Our Commitment to Safety
Nexem Staffing is committed to working with our clients to promote safety. We offer specialized safety trainings and services at your worksite.
- Injury Illness Prevention (IIP) program compliance
- First Aid and CPR training
- On-site safety walkthroughs and evaluations
- OSHA compliant safety trainings
- Forklift certification and re-certification
Let Us Help You
- Manage workflow volatility
- Reduce personnel expenses
- Lower employment risk
- Improve workforce productivity
- Accelerate time to hire
We offer flexible, effective solutions in the following areas:
- Payroll Services
- Temporary Hires
- Direct Placements