Seeking an experienced .NET Developer to provide software development in the evolution of a state government department of motor vehicle enterprise software application suite.
What You Will Do
- As a member of the project team, the developer will work in an interactive environment with business and technical staff to ensure a high degree of collaboration in support of a successful overall solution.
- Responsibilities for this role will include writing code consistent with the application architecture direction, ensuring compliance against standards and best practices, and troubleshooting source code for anomalies and performance. This is an exciting technical role where hands-on coding expertise is required.
- C#, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, SQL
- Experience with ORM’s
Physical DemandsGeneral sitting and standing required within an office environment
- Prolonged use of computer
- Bending, sitting, standing to file
- Occasionally lift less than 10 pounds